Job in a Quick Service Restaurant via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 22 June, 2016
Deadline: 27 June, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Quick Service Restaurant chain with over 30 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; we are looking to fill the position below:
- The Internal Auditor shall provide a full range of financial, compliance, and operational audits, business advisory and consultation services, investigations, internal control structures, accountability, and use of resources.
- Evaluate and examine policies and procedures and systems in place at the company to protect assets of the Board and the system.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information and the efficient and effective use of resources at the company.
- Review compliance with policies, procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Report results and make recommendations to management of the company, the CEO and the Board.
- Follow up on the progress of implementation of recommendations and directions to the CEO and the Board as a result of the reports.
- Cost benefits analysis.
- Investigation of financial inconsistencies.
- Participate in process and internal control improvement initiatives. Assist the Board carry out their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s system of internal controls and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
- Review the means of safeguarding assets and verify the existence of such assets.
- Review operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Provide consulting advice to management when requested.
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Lead and advise on the overall company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the effective allocation and utilization of company’s resources.
- Manage performance of direct reports.
- Assign, monitor and coordinate work.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance.
- Evaluate performance of direct reports.
- A Degree in relevant course
- A professional membership in any of the following associations: CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants) , ACCA (Certified Chartered Accountant) , CIPFA (Public Finance Accountant) ,IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- 8 years relevant working experience
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Production Manager at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods