Job in a Quick Service Restaurant via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 22 June, 2016
Deadline: 27 June, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Quick Service Restaurant chain with over 30 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; we are looking to fill the position below:
- The Internal Auditor shall provide a full range of financial, compliance, and operational audits, business advisory and consultation services, investigations, internal control structures, accountability, and use of resources.
- Evaluate and examine policies and procedures and systems in place at the company to protect assets of the Board and the system.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information and the efficient and effective use of resources at the company.
- Review compliance with policies, procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Report results and make recommendations to management of the company, the CEO and the Board.
- Follow up on the progress of implementation of recommendations and directions to the CEO and the Board as a result of the reports.
- Cost benefits analysis.
- Investigation of financial inconsistencies.
- Participate in process and internal control improvement initiatives. Assist the Board carry out their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s system of internal controls and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
- Review the means of safeguarding assets and verify the existence of such assets.
- Review operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Provide consulting advice to management when requested.
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Lead and advise on the overall company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the effective allocation and utilization of company’s resources.
- Manage performance of direct reports.
- Assign, monitor and coordinate work.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance.
- Evaluate performance of direct reports.
- A Degree in relevant course
- A professional membership in any of the following associations: CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants) , ACCA (Certified Chartered Accountant) , CIPFA (Public Finance Accountant) ,IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- 8 years relevant working experience
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Procurement Assistant at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Cook/Assistant Chef at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Entry-level Client Services Officer at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Cake Decorators at Exquisito Confectioneries Limited
- Job Openings at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery