Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Ensuring movies are displayed at the appropriate time
- Programming movie for display at the box office
- Ensuring customers are duly satisfied
- Problem solving arising from customers
- Sending daily reports to movie distributors
- Coordinating orderliness among customers
- Working in line with the projectionist for upcoming movies and movie changes
- Must maintain up-to-date financial records of all ticket sales, receipts, processes and deposits.
- Supervise the box office team
- Ensure adequate ticket/stationary stock is in place at the Box Office at all times
- To induct and train staff in selling technique and products knowledge
- Cash management and control to ensure staff are adhering of all procedures detailed for concession operations
- Understand the audit process and standard required
- To provide services to customer
- Responsible for stock requisition
- Complete any necessary paper work such as inventory sheet, daily cash reports, appraisal form etc.
- Minimum BSc in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Finance or a closely related field.
Experience & Training:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
go to method of application »
- This role is responsible for operating the box office selling movie tickets to guests. You are also to field questions about content, provide directions to the theatre, answer the phone, inform guests about prices/policies.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Handling and managing payment properly.
- Effective stock management
- Take stock before and after sales.
- Adequate product knowledge
- Handling and maintaining equipment used in products production, such as popcorn, hotdog etc.
- Display excellent customer service
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Ensure the security of all box office cash and tickets
- Complete ticket purchase transactions by:
- Greeting each guest and identifying tickets requested
- Reading a computer screen, operating a keyboard or dispensing manual tickets
- Completing a credit card or Movie Watcher Rewards transaction or collecting cash and making accurate change
- Thanking the guest.
- Keep box office clean and well organized and update box office signage
- Distribute and understand how to operate movie equipment
- Enforce ratings to keep underage guests from accessing auditoriums with adult content
- Perform daily box office maintenance duties and complete various reports as needed
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Good Listening Skills
- Good People Skills
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Possess excellent public relations and communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a high volume sales environment
- Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with guests in high-volume setting
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
go to method of application »
- The Door Executive is expected to work and give direct support services to his/her business unit as it relates to all assignments you may be given.
- Answering questions from visitors.
- Providing directions to people and giving informative facts.
- Helping elderly or less able people.
- Maintain orderly queues.
- Ensure doorways are kept clear.
- Support security personnel, observing visitors and reporting any incidents.
- Close down and lock up venues at the end of the evening.
- Collecting and checking tickets from people as they enter the venue.
- Solving any problems relating to seating arrangements, such as double bookings.
- Dealing with any disturbances that may occur during the show.
- Helping the audience to leave in an orderly fashion at the end of a performance, and making sure all the customers have left the building.
- Supervising the evacuation of the premises in the event of an emergency.
Job Specific Competencies
Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes:
- A friendly, approachable and polite manner.
- A smart personal appearance.
- A willingness to help people.
- A responsible and reliable attitude.
- High standards of customer service.
- Good observation skills.
- Stamina to remain standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Confidence to deal with any challenging behavior from customers/guests.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- To be decisive and quick-thinking.
- Good observation skills, remaining alert to any potential issues.
- Candidates should possess OND/HND/B.Sc qualifications.
Experience & Training:
- 3 Years' Experience in a Security Role, experience of customer service in a busy or prominent establishment would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org