If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja - Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Assistant Director of Administration at the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja Kogi State:
- The successflul candidate to the post shall be under the directives of the Medical Director and Board of management in addition he will perform the following functions.
- Take charge of Administration branch of the Hospital
- Take charge/co-ordinate activities in specific subjects
- Co-ordinate the training programme of staff
- Assist in the formulation, execution and review of policies.
- Assist in the general administration of the Hospital.
- As Secretary to the Board of Management
Applicants for the post of Assistant Director of administration are required to:
- Hold at least a B.Sc or BA degree in Administration, Social Science or Humanities.
- Have not less than 15 years cognate administrative practice with considerable experience in the administration of Tertiary Health Institution.
- Be of the rank of at least Chief Administrative Officer.
- Candidates should be computer literate and a degree, diploma or certificate holder in Administration/Management would be added advantage.
- Be of good character
Condition of Service
The condition of service and remunerations are as obtainable in other Federal Tertiary Hospital/Public Service in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit Fifteen (15) copies each of their Application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their Credentials which must include the following information:
- Full Name, Surname underline.
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number of children including Age(s)
- Current Home Address
- Email Address
- Permanent Postal Address
- Telephone Number(s)
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications and institutions with date(s).
- Membership of professional Associations/ Bodies.
- Work experience in chronological sequence.
- Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Publications in standard form (if any).
- Names and address of three (3) referees one of which should be the Chief Executive of your present or last place of work.
Other Relevant Document
- Candidates for the position are also expected to submit the following documents (a page of each of typed A4 papers) on:
- Ways of fostering inter professional harmony in the Hospital.
- How he/she wishes to key into the corporate vision of the Hospital.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Office of the Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
And should be properly sealed in an envelop and marked "Post of Assistant Director of Administration" on the top left hand corner,
In addition, candidates are required to ask their referees to send confidential report on them to the same addresses above before the closing date.
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for interview.