Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our client a leading Oil and Gas Company is seeking a Public Relations/Community Relations Officer to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a corporate communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with host community leaders and ensure peaceful relations
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in public relations required. Minimumof 5 years oil and gas sector experience preferred
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
go to method of application »
Our Client a major Construction Company requires for immediate employment a Weighbridge Operator for its quarry operations:
- Direct traffic coming onto site and operate weighbridge, recording all vehicles entering/leaving the site.
- Record weights by vehicle, completing appropriate documentation and collect driver signatures, etc for accounting purpose; update system accordingly.
- Maintain the weighbridge and general area of the weighbridge including the office in a clean, tidy and hazard free condition.
- Carry out routine maintenance checks on weighbridge
- Assist with general administrative duties answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a weigh bridge operator
- OND/HND Engineering preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below