Engineering Vacancy at Honeywell Group
Posted on: 22 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Honeywell
Honeywell is a $39 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity
We are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and productive.
- To manage a project engineering team that implements customised complex and/or standard engineering solutions, usually representing significant portions, (work packages) of a large project, to successful completion and within budgeted time and cost constraints.
- To support the implementation of projects in line with C&ES objectives including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance.
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 7 years of practical experience in the process control or process industries is required.
- Experience in the Refining, Chemical, Pulp and Paper or Life Sciences industries preferred.
- Proficient in personal computer desktop applications including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation packages, databases, electronic mail, web browsers, and other specialized applications, as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms
- Knowledge of Windows 2000 server, Windows 2003 server, Windows XP server and Windows XP client.
- Knowledge of networking is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HoneywellSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE