Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices in the position of Executive Assistant to Chief Risk Officer
Job ID: 17738
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Governance and Assurance: specialist advice about, and oversight of, the processes, laws and regulations governing our business, predominantly for directors, chief executives and executive committees.
- Keeping an efficient and effective diary and managing the CRO’s schedule
- Ensuring that the CRO is updated on all her meetings, events and changes made to her calendar
- Appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take messages and respond to queries as appropriate
- Act as secretary to the RISK MANCO and ensure effective and timely delivery of minutes and follow-up on meeting action items
- Ensuring effective preparation and timely arrival of CRO at meetings and functions, proactively managing any diary conflict
- Managing administrative matters including correspondence to Risk functions and following up on regional and country deliverables
- Responding to administrative queries on the CRO’s behalf
- Ensure logistics with respect to CRO activities, travel, coordination of administrative tasks, welfare, support tools, expense retirements, petty cash funding. etc
- Keeping an updated clients list for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts etc.
- Ensuring that adequate records of all important visitors are kept.
- Ensuring clients risk administrative properties e.g 1-2-1’s with key stakeholders , delivery commitments are chased up and delivered to ensure seamless stakeholder management /interface
- Organize events on behalf of the CRO as required
- Know all relevant stakeholders and ensure CRO’s matrix partners/ guests are adequately taken care of on visits
- Be familiar with all the applicable bank policies
- Ensure cash retirements are processed as and when due
- Ensure gratification forms are properly filled and submitted
- Ensure all confidential documents for shredding are immediately shredded.
- Ensure proper filling of documents (electronic and paper)
- Disclosure of information regarding the CRO’s office must be on a need to know basis
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Secretariat Studies, Statistics, and Mathematics.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Microsoft Office Suites (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Report Preparation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on Stanbic website