New Job Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 21 June, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
About the Person:
- The successful candidate will be a natural sales/marketing professional. H/She is ambitious and tenacious to succeed.
- You will have an impressive track record in B2B sales, ideally from a construction, agricultural, industrial or chemical industry environment.
- A proven manager, you will be passionate about developing your team to achieve personal and corporate success.
- ou will be driven by an autonomous role where you can shape the sales function, and greatly impact the success of the business.
- Responsible for sales and marketing including development and execution of sales programs.
- Prepares sales forecast and budget.
- Plan, implement marketing strategies to strengthen existing business; penetrate new market.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs to accommodate company goals and objectives.
- Manage customer needs, identify solutions; devise strategies to maintain competitive advantage.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to promoting sales.
- Prepares sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales and participates in monthly forecast.
- A HND/BSc degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B Sales.
- Good experience in Key Account Management, Industrial Sales, Institutional Sales, B2B Sales etc.
- Experience in dealing with products like Chemicals, Oils, Textiles, Adhesives etc.
- Excellent team management experience.
- Good communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suites.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting