New Job Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 21 June, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
About the Person:
- The successful candidate will be a natural sales/marketing professional. H/She is ambitious and tenacious to succeed.
- You will have an impressive track record in B2B sales, ideally from a construction, agricultural, industrial or chemical industry environment.
- A proven manager, you will be passionate about developing your team to achieve personal and corporate success.
- ou will be driven by an autonomous role where you can shape the sales function, and greatly impact the success of the business.
- Responsible for sales and marketing including development and execution of sales programs.
- Prepares sales forecast and budget.
- Plan, implement marketing strategies to strengthen existing business; penetrate new market.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs to accommodate company goals and objectives.
- Manage customer needs, identify solutions; devise strategies to maintain competitive advantage.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to promoting sales.
- Prepares sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales and participates in monthly forecast.
- A HND/BSc degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B Sales.
- Good experience in Key Account Management, Industrial Sales, Institutional Sales, B2B Sales etc.
- Experience in dealing with products like Chemicals, Oils, Textiles, Adhesives etc.
- Excellent team management experience.
- Good communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suites.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling