Job Vacancy at House of Tara
Posted on: 21 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 19 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies key account opportunities and closes new accounts;
- Design and execute on quarterly joint business plan for each sales account
- Responsible for P&L and ROI ratio for each sales account
- Establishes productive relationship with key personnel in assigned accounts;
- Grows and develops existing customers’ business;
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales objectives in assigned accounts
- Assesses customer needs periodically and leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and concerns
- Develop TRADE MARK initiatives for each sales account to drive depletion and consumption
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts for assigned accounts
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to Commercial Director
- Facilitate quarterly business review of each key account
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Proficiency in MS word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email must be "Sales Manager Uyo"
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at an Interior Design Company
- Indoor Sales Executives at Orpheus Music Academy
- Cashier Role at a Beauty Salon - Virtuoso