If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- The LCS Sales & Channels Leader is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for specific modality/product range through both direct and Indirect Channels.
- The Channel Sales Leader drives a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for their assigned modality range or segment and optimizes the use of resources in conjunction with next level Regional Sales Leader or Zone Manager to cover market potential for the product range or segment in order to achieve the Operating plan.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Own and deliver financial performance for Channel Partner portfolio
- Identify target end user accounts and create account plans in conjunction with Channel Partner
- Create and continuously develop Channel Partner specific business plans and set stretch G&Os
Channel Partner Effectiveness:
- Analyse territories and develop in conjunction with region leadership and marketing appropriate coverage models
- Identify potential Channel Partners, recruit, qualify and facilitate thru appointment process including gaining necessary approvals/P&L support
- On-board Channel Partner as per checklist and coordinate with respective P&Ls
- Train channel partner sales force & coordinate with P&L product certification programs
- Apply methodology to evaluate Channel Partner effectiveness
- Share leads, manage opportunities and pipeline
- Optimise channel partner portfolio; leverage synergies across GEHC
- Embrace and implement Channel Partner management best practices
- Create a culture of highest integrity and compliance within Channel Partner.
- Enforce global compliance standards, collaborate with compliance manager to perform due diligence activities
Leading Channel Development:
- Continuously develop relationships with the senior management/owners within the Channel Partner and their sales team
- Manage relationships on day-to-day basis and provide transactional support
- Act as business development coach to grow the Channel Partner capability.
- Simplify the point of contact between GEHC and Channel Partner and proactively align internal GE resources to support Channel Partner
- Introduce and lead delivery of GEHC Channel Partner support programs and commitments
- Schedule joint sales calls with Channel Partner & relevant GE commercial teams as opportunities to coach and maintain relationships with the customer decision makers
- Coordinating internal support for the Channel partner
- Analyzes, identifies, and communicates the internal and external resource needs of the Channel partner
- Coordinate internal GE resources to support and grow the Channel partner
- Continuously keep both region and P&L leaders updated on the status and progress of the channel partner
Quality Specific Goals:
- Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
- Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales or marketing or channel management with a strong record of account management success
- Strong business finance knowledge
- Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
- High ethics and integrity
- Fluent English and local language speaking
- Strong contracts, legal, commercial & negotiation skills
- Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Strong business coaching experience
- Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
- Analytical with exceptional ability to assimilate complex data and simplify solutions
- Interpersonal flexibility and tolerance
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong expertise in local Healthcare Legislation and regulations
- Proven success in managing sales channels of multiple products in Healthcare equipment sales and flow business sales
- Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience
- MBA desirable, ability to analyze business models.
Method of Application
To apply, visit GE Career Page