Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Posted on: 21 June, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
- The Senior Technical Officer - PCT will provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART).
- S/He will also provide technical leadership and support to the implementing agencies in prevention and mitigation at the HQ level. It includes supporting the implementation of prevention activities (sexual and biomedical) and strategic behavior change interventions, testing and counseling, home based care, orphans and vulnerable children and other community mobilization activities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in Clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate Degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of trainings is required.
- Experience in large and complex SBC/BCC mobilization activities in a donor handed national health focused project is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AHNISimilar Jobs
- Deputy Finance Manager at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Aviation Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Senior Project Manager, MAFITA at Adam Smith International
- Logistics Officers at Oxfam Nigeria
- Finance Officer at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Medical Adviser at the German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
- Country Support Associate, Severe Malaria at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Site Study Coordinator Research at Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS)