Graduate Vacancy at Tolet.com.ng
Posted on: 21 June, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng, is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated Editor & Coordinator for a brand new Homes and Lifestyle focused online magazine platform (Magazine NG).
- Reporting to management, the role includes organizing and managing the overall mission of the platform inclusive of content creation & marketing.
The successful candidate will have several areas of accountability including but not limited to:
- Generating ideas for features with writing staff;
- Commissioning articles from freelance and in-house writers;
- Writing articles where necessary;
- Editing and rewriting articles, some of which may be rejected or returned to the writer for revision;
- Coordinating Photographic content;
- Organizing meetings with writers and artists to discuss ideas for artwork, layout and features
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated passion for the online magazine industry and the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Business, Marketing or Advertising
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Minimum of one year of experience working for a print or online publication
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to plan and pay attention to deadlines, adapt to changing requirements, and show desire to take lead
- Extremely organized
- Demonstrates curiosity, a passion to learn and gain solid work experience
- Possesses a positive attitude and demonstrates respect, confidentiality, and honesty when interacting with colleagues and clients
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Google Docs
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm