Job Opportunity at Invictus Group, Abuja
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Invictus Group
Invictus Group is leading African investment company with a diversified focus both in terms of sectors and regions.
- We are seeking a Publicist to assist in securing media coverage for many of our businesses and projects.
- You must have experience writing press releases, organizing media lists as well as pitching to TV Producers/Editors/Bloggers.
- You must be very savvy with social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked-In, Reddit, YouTube, etc.
- You must all be able to multi-task, be well organized with knowledge of excel and have great follow through due to being detail-oriented.
- We are seeking a passionate go-getter who makes things happen.
- We have tons of content and need that Rock Star Publicist to work under the guidance of company's CEO/Founder.
Method of Application
To apply send am email with “Publicist Application” as the Subject by Clicking The APPLY Button Below.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Invictus GroupSimilar Jobs
- E-Business Risk Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Jobs at CLG Securities Limited
- Business Writers - SME Desk at a Reputable Financial Service Institution - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Job Vacancies in the Financial Services Sector - Kimberly Ryan
- Business Development / Deal Origination in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa at Nexus Capital Markets
- Head of Operations at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Analysts at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)