Job Opportunity at Invictus Group, Abuja
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Invictus Group
Invictus Group is leading African investment company with a diversified focus both in terms of sectors and regions.
- We are seeking a Publicist to assist in securing media coverage for many of our businesses and projects.
- You must have experience writing press releases, organizing media lists as well as pitching to TV Producers/Editors/Bloggers.
- You must be very savvy with social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked-In, Reddit, YouTube, etc.
- You must all be able to multi-task, be well organized with knowledge of excel and have great follow through due to being detail-oriented.
- We are seeking a passionate go-getter who makes things happen.
- We have tons of content and need that Rock Star Publicist to work under the guidance of company's CEO/Founder.
Method of Application
To apply send am email with “Publicist Application” as the Subject by Clicking The APPLY Button Below.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Invictus GroupSimilar Jobs
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Event Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Unit Head - Listings Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange