Job Vacancy at e-Insurance Solution Centre Limited
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: 27 June, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at e-Insurance Solution Centre Limited
e-Insurance Solution Centre Limited is the first and leading Electronic Data Exchange System (EDES) providers to the Nigeria Insurance Industry.
As our name implies, e-Insurance Solutions Centre, we are poised to providing strategic value adding electronic solutions’ products and services to every facet of the Nigerian insurance industry’s activity and beyond, with a view of automating and streamlining their operations and helping the industry’s stakeholders achieve their business objectives. We are also poised to providing tailored e-solutions services to Financial and Human Resources services institutions, in a way that only we are capable of.
- The position of Entry-level jobs is available to those candidates with little or no experience. The positions will provide training and the prospect of future advancement.
- Entry-level businesses analysts will work under supervision of the ABA/BA’s and perform a variety of tasks including gathering and documenting various system information and needs, maintaining various databases, generating reports, and receiving continuous training while working on a variety of projects.
These will include:
- Assist in gathering requirements during analysis
- Assist in documentation during the project implementation
- Attend Weekly project meetings with client
- Perform walkthroughs, training and user acceptance on projects
- Maintain issues logs throughout the phase of the project
- Work with project management to prepare project team reports
- Meeting with the project/support team to agree on weekly priorities
- Update weekly prioritization report
- Monitor delivery of development work on the project/support issues log
- Assist in team training
- Assist in defining new requirements for support sites.
- Development of SOWs and Delivery
- Attend Account Management Meeting if necessary
- Train Support on new functionality or refresher trainings.
- Understands Testing process and assist with testing using test cases.
- Create and execute test scripts under supervision.
- Assist Sales team in the preparation of the demo schemas.
- Perform support duties as may be assigned by the Product Manager and the Support Manager.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- A B.Sc or HND in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of Accounting and business analysis would be an added advantage.
- Possession of excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about e-Insurance Solution Centre LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Solutions Developer at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc.