Jobs at PFL Education (Preparation for Life)
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: 24 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PFL Education - Preparation for Life
PFL (Preparation for Life) Pvt Lt is a part of PFL Group International, one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies. PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years, retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling We offer the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.
- To provide effective counselling on applications and visas to all registered students in order to get them to their study destination (UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and UAE)
Key Responsibility Areas
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information to allocated registered students.
- Laying out all available options and opportunities to clients and taking into consideration their peculiar cases.
- Conversion of a minimum of 70% of all registered clients – progressing 7 out of every 10 registered clients on their spreadsheet from registration to offers, deposits and eventually, visas.
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients and increasing referral base.
- Collate and send details of deferring students to the Conversion Manager.
- Give appropriate guidance to prospective clients on suitable and available choices.
- Maintain full update on all PFL partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Properly manage all allocated clients’ applications and promptly move clients progressively and timely through the various application/visa counselling stages till completion.
- Maintain a constantly interactive follow-up and feedback system with clients from registration to visa success.
- Carry out routine relationship management/follow up on progress of clients in their various study destinations.
- Prepare and render weekly and monthly reports to the Conversion Manager copying Branch Manager on student status, applications, offers, deposits, challenges, deferrals and visa counselling.
- Provide full counselling guidance in the areas of academic, financial, destination and visa to registered clients.
- Effectively processing and submitting clients’ applications to institutions of choice and ensuring offers are obtained for the appropriate institutions.
- Inform Conversion Manager copying Branch Manager of any delay regarding applications from different universities.
- Document all transactions/communication with clients in writing and via emails.
- Maintain an updated client database at all times with adequate use of the clients’ files and call memo.
- Supervising the CRM officer to ensure the log-on of applications to institutions for monitoring, follow-up and conversion.
- Undertake the general walk-in enquires for all PFL divisions.
- Any other related task that may be assigned.
Role Requirements Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level - essential.
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role -essential
- Experience in an administrative role - essential.
- Experience of working in international education - desirable.
- Marketing experience - desirable
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - essential.
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite - essential.
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles - desirable.
- Knowledge of international higher education - desirable
Core Working Relationships:
- Front Desk Officer, CRM Officer, In-house Reps, Branch Manager, Virtual Recruitment Team, Conversion Manager, Sales Team
- Professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PFL Education - Preparation for LifeSimilar Jobs
- Head, Social Performance at a Multinational Manufacturing Firm - Ralds & Agate
- Biology Instructors at Management Education and Training limited
- Latest Jobs at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Sales Roles at Fadac Resorces
- Marketing Communications Manager at Oscar Temple
- Business Development Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Graduate Onsite Field Engineer - Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group