Jobs in a Private Cardiovascular Center via Bellforte Consulting
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: 22 June, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bellforte Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bellforte Consulting - A private cardiovascular center newly opened at the heart of Victoria Island Lagos State. The hospital is passionate about Life, Health and Wholeness. The services provided at the hospital include General Cardiology, Cardiovascular Fitness Checks, Comprehensive Health Screen, Endocrinology & Neurology, Addiction Rehabilitation and lots more.
- To promote and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members;
- Providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families;
- Supervising assigned team members.
- Identify patient’s care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Clinical & Nursing Skills,
- Infection Control
- Physiological Knowledge
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive, Based on experience
- Timeline for onboarding: Immediate
Method of Application
Applicants should forward a customized Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject of mail as: Application for the position of a Nurse.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bellforte ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd