Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
Our client is one of the leading, most innovate and respected financial services institution in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
- The Risk Management Department is responsible for responsible evaluating risk asset applications, for credit analysis to detect potential risks involved and give corrective actions to reduce credit losses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Confirm lending assets for authorisation are within limits
- Ensures the sales team conforms to credit policy and training.
- Constantly evaluate credit policies, processes and procedure.
- Develop and implement strategies for fraud prevention management
- Conduct verifications on consumer customers for credit worthiness.
- A good first degree any social science disciplines.
- Any risk management qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in banking which includes at least 5 years of Credit Risk Management at Senior Managerial position.
- Knowledge of the industry in risk management as provided by CBN regulations.
- Must have experience managing a credit risk management team.
go to method of application »
Our client is a Finance Group Company focusing on providing financial services to Africa Countries. They are currently recruiting for T24- Core Banking Integration Officer.
The Core Banking Integration and Support Officer will be expected to analyze system issues; defect and lapses raised, provide resolutions and solutions, ensure optimization of the core banking application, provide dedicated support to users of banking application and make sure the core banking meets the requirement of all departments in the bank to improve operational efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in customization and parameterization in core banking.
- Good understanding of both retail and corporate banking
- Requirements gathering and documentation of requirement
- Creating report generation for different level of department
- Responsible for analyzing the functional specifications
- Explaining the technical flow and workings of the application to users Training staff on use of the banking application
- Preparing the technical specification to meet their needs
- Test strategy planning , script design and execution
- A good B.Sc. Computer with accounting background
- Minimum of 4 (four) years’ experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Must be a team player
- Excellent Communication skills
- Vast practicable experience in Microsoft office packages
- Problem solving skills.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the core banking application (Temenos T24 )
- Programming skills
Method of Application
Please email your CVs in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale