Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading player in the downstream oil & gas industry to recruit a Guest House Manager to manage their guest houses in Abuja, Nigeria. The position is an Expatriate position.
Our client is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the oil and gas industry
The Guest house Manager is responsible for effective and efficient running of the guest houses. Their particular focus is on the customer, including ensuring guests have everything necessary to enjoy their stay at any of the company's guest houses.
The main responsibilities for this position will be to:
- Ensure pantry is properly maintained and organised
- Keep tract of inventory and ordering of supplies related to guest services
- Ensure all guest house staff are organised and act accordingly
- Ensure proper kitchen management and maintenance
- Ensure maintenance of external areas of the guest houses i.e. football field, swimming pools, tennis court, fountain, sewage and water treatment plants, generators.
- Ensure the gardens and lawns at the residents are properly maintained
- Ensure proper upkeep and laundry of all house hold items and personal effects
- Working alongside task employees, performing any guest service functions as needed to provide guest satisfaction
- Marketing of guest houses to attract clients
- Actively interacting with guests and providing assistance in guest enquiries and complaints
- Managing the check in and check out process, ensuring that it is swift, efficient and pleasant
- Oversees guest departure process, ensuring accounts are properly charged, correct statements are provided and ensuring guest satisfaction while encouraging future businesses
- Ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded and managing guest services budget
- 5 or more years in guest services experience
- Effective multi-tasker with the ability to focus on key priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken english
- Excellent use of microsoft office
- Decision making skills
- Very effective organisational skills
- English, French mandatory. Any other European language will be a plus.
Attractive expatriate package
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Adexen
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.