Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 20 June, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Pharmacists Regulstory Affairs Manager.
- Registration of companies pharmacists’ and premises
- Registration of New products, renew product licences and fresh product registration as well as changes or variations in registered products.
- Ensure the processing and approval of all communications with regards to brand and trade promotions
- Co-ordinating destruction exercises within the company and between the company and external regulatory and environmental agencies.
- Processing all export permits for product exportation to enhance the exportation unit of the business.
- Artwork and Promotional materials vetting and approval`
- Attend and participate in Project Management team meetings and ensure the implementation of all actions.
- Monitor and keep in touch with changes in the regulatory environments and relationship building with regulatory and professional bodies
- Maintenance of various databases, ensuring update and viability.
- To ensure different departments especially the marketing and GMS (Production and Quality) are regulatory compliant – Inspections of facilities, products and documentation.
- To keep tab of fake and counterfeit drugs, parallel importation and brand infringements –locally and international monitoring.
- To participate in company projects from time to time.
- Liaising with Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) and Global Core Label Management (GCLM) of new product on the labelling Updates of Company’s products.
- Driving Quality function for the business –Product Release, Good Warehousing Practice, Customer Complaint handling, Auditing and team player in Quality Management System.
- Must be a graduate of Pharmacy.
- Must be a practicing Pharmacist with minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must be based in Lagos
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Vacancies at Mopheth Group
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Product Manager, Respiratory at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- HR/Admin Administrator at a Top-Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Graduate Medical Governance Executive
- Medical Sales Executives at a Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria