Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 20 June, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Pharmacists Regulstory Affairs Manager.
- Registration of companies pharmacists’ and premises
- Registration of New products, renew product licences and fresh product registration as well as changes or variations in registered products.
- Ensure the processing and approval of all communications with regards to brand and trade promotions
- Co-ordinating destruction exercises within the company and between the company and external regulatory and environmental agencies.
- Processing all export permits for product exportation to enhance the exportation unit of the business.
- Artwork and Promotional materials vetting and approval`
- Attend and participate in Project Management team meetings and ensure the implementation of all actions.
- Monitor and keep in touch with changes in the regulatory environments and relationship building with regulatory and professional bodies
- Maintenance of various databases, ensuring update and viability.
- To ensure different departments especially the marketing and GMS (Production and Quality) are regulatory compliant – Inspections of facilities, products and documentation.
- To keep tab of fake and counterfeit drugs, parallel importation and brand infringements –locally and international monitoring.
- To participate in company projects from time to time.
- Liaising with Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) and Global Core Label Management (GCLM) of new product on the labelling Updates of Company’s products.
- Driving Quality function for the business –Product Release, Good Warehousing Practice, Customer Complaint handling, Auditing and team player in Quality Management System.
- Must be a graduate of Pharmacy.
- Must be a practicing Pharmacist with minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must be based in Lagos
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Pfizer
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited
- Head of Finance at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Production Pharmacist at Gemini Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sylken Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Pfizer Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)