Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gulf Treasures Limited - As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers' need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.
In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.
- To provide Financial analysis, services and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Associate Member of ICAN and IFRS compliance.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plan and financial statements.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation, financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Ability to manage organization's strategic direction, service delivery and business growth.
go to method of application »
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Smart and Articulate personality.
- Effective planning and organizing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, power point and internet utilities.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Administrative and leadership capabilities.
- HND Secretarial Administration and a member of ICS will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Trainer - Welding at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Engineers at Aldelia Limited
- Facility Manager at Integrated Oil And Gas Limited
- Safety & Quality Manager at an Oil and Gas Company
- UFR Offshore Company Representative at COMSIP
- Head, Brand & Corporate Communications at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Turbine Specialist at an Oil and Gas Firm - Rovedana Limited