Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
Gulf Treasures Limited - As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers' need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.
In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.
- To provide Financial analysis, services and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Associate Member of ICAN and IFRS compliance.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plan and financial statements.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation, financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Ability to manage organization's strategic direction, service delivery and business growth.
go to method of application »
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Smart and Articulate personality.
- Effective planning and organizing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, power point and internet utilities.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Administrative and leadership capabilities.
- HND Secretarial Administration and a member of ICS will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell