Jobs at Talent2celeb Limited
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent2Celeb Limited
Talent2celeb Limited - We run a platform where talents connect to opportunities. We have created a platform for talent social networking and an avenue for creative opportunities channeled through audition notices, development opportunities and discounted relevant deals.
We are a team of learned young professionals in arts, technology and business. Our office is located in Lagos Nigeria but we work from any location on earth. We work from everywhere and anywhere and we love our virtual working method. We meet when needed either at the office or virtually. We are tech-crazy!
- Talent2celeb Limited requires the services of an ambitious, fun, brilliant, confident and creative individual to join our growing team and manage our marketing and external communications, both online and offline.
- This role requires someone with Social media marketing, email marketing and CRM campaign experience. Your office will be located at Mobolaji Bank Anthony in Maryland.
- The role is majorly online based role however you will need to figure out ways to take our online success offline, and ultimately increase our client base and win deals. You will source for clients and deals through online channels when you are not sending campaigns and other interesting activities.
- You'll be working across a variety of roles and enjoy your work. You will get to meet people and socialize with media personalities (if you grow with us :) We expect you to). You definitely have to understand digital marketing and be an expert in content creation.
- This is a challenging role with a small team and a couple of freelancers, hence, you will have to assist others when required and work as a team, hence this is a big responsibility for you. After 3 months you will work with your own small team hence you must be a natural leader.
- You must be intelligent and a quick thinker with ability to develop and implement strategies. We want you to grow with us so we will assist you in every way we can.
- Take charge of our support system and adhere to our SLA (service level agreement)
- Monitoring and reporting engagement on our digital media, and implementing strategies to drive engagement.
- Creating and implementing innovative marketing and advertising strategies to ensure our website is brimming with quality auditions and job opportunity listing.
- Identify and close sales and partnership opportunities both online and offline.
- Creating content and execution of campaigns through our CRM and email marketing software
- Executing campaign and analysing responses then reporting and recommending strategies based on reports to the team
- Creating and sourcing original content for our blog and social media accounts.
- Developing our social media strategy and executing or manage our social media executive effectively.
- Work with our top Casting Professionals to ensure the website is brimming with quality jobs and auditions
- Secure new clients & build long lasting relationships with our current clients through online channels
- Research, report on & chase opportunities to work with top brands and Casting Professionals
- Work closely with the talent managers by creating campaigns and broadcasts as required. and in the creation and administration of competitions for our members
- Report on the arts, fashion and entertainment industry activity
- Interact with talents and industry professionals, both online and offline.
- Use the tools available and other methods to promote our services and events, both online and offline.
- You will attend events on behalf of Talent2celeb when required
- Assisting with administrative tasks as required.
- A passion for the arts, fashion and entertainment industry.
- An entrepreneur with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Email and CRM marketing experience
- Competitive salary and commission on deals won.
- Lots of opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
Note: Send a sample of email to talents on our website introducing yourself and a summary of how you will add value to their membership. Word Count: 500 words.
go to method of application »
- We seek talent managers with a significant understanding of the arts, fashion and entertainment industry.
- Our platform connects creative budding talents and industry professionals.
- Talents on our platform include budding actors, models, dancers, musicians and other various creative categories.
- Collaborate with the team to develop strategies
- Identify markets and develop strategies aligned with our organisational goals.
- Promote our products and services to relevant clients.
- Build a network of clients with the aim to provide opportunities beneficial to talents.
- Work with agencies and movie production companies to provide auditions and jobs for relevant talents on our platform.
- Work independently or as part of a team to coordinate creative individuals for auditions and casting calls as requested by your client and the organisation.
- Connect talents to reputable agencies and production companies and assist with contract negotiation and sign off.
- Guide talents development and recommend relevant training where necessary.
- Source for relevant events in the creative industry and get your talents involved in beneficial ways which positively affect talent development and exposure.
- We are happy to listen to more ideas as well. We are excited to hear more!
Education, Training, and Qualifications
- Any qualification in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business or any Social Sciences.
- Some experience in arts, fashion and the entertainment industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- You must be able to communicate efficiently in English (Written and Spoken).
- You must be an average user of computers and smartphones.
- Direct marketing skills
- Creative attributes
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their CVs/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent2Celeb LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Chief Financial Officer at KPMG Nigeria
- Learning and Development Associate - Internal Firm Services at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Jobs at a Biscuit Manufacturing Company - Tusen Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Sales Executives (Bakery Ingredients) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Human Leadership Resources
- Quantity Surveyor at AIM Group Limited
- Current Job Placements at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services