Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
Developing, implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Supervising and mentoring a team of quality control inspectors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
go to method of application »
- Supervise, assist and train operators performing machine tasks.
- Administer machine operations and production of parts to safely meet production requirements.
- Oversees team’s machine operators, assembly and inspection
- Trains workers in procedures for correcting machine malfunctions
- Ensures operators are trained for their assigned activity
- Reassigns workers as needed
- Performs and supervises work to meet production goals
- Ensures machines and tools run in a safe, efficient and quality manner
- Assists operators with any problems that may occur with the machines or tools
- Changes tools and edits machining program
- Verifies and keeps production logs and reports
- Performs and reviews shift quality reports and signs off for approval
- Documents motion including machine tool changes and verification logs as required
- Meets daily with Supervisor to discuss issues that may have occurred
- Completes documentation requirement
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving
- Prospective applicants must have a Degree in relevant field of operation
- General business
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.