Job Vacancy at The Business Year (TBY)
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at The Business Year
The Business Year, a leading provider of economic intelligence and a publisher of annual trade and investment resources, is now hiring qualified candidate based in Nigeria, to fill the position of Assistant Country Editor.
- Working in a team of 2/3 responsible for analysing and identifying leading industry players, conducting interviews with world’s top decision makers (Presidents, Ministers, Chairmen, CEOs, etc.), collecting first-hand information and writing authoritative articles.
- University graduates with a sound knowledge of International, Political, Business and Economic Affairs - aged between 24-28.
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English. Fluency in a second language, preferably Spanish, is a plus.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- An interest in traveling extensively and year-around availability, capable of adapting to new cultures and changing environments.
- Relevant journalistic experience or training.
- A working knowledge of current events, business, economics and geopolitics.
- Strong work ethic.
- Outstanding personal presentation.
- Excellent organizational, networking and interpersonal skills to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Independent and self-motivated - takes on big challenges, driven to deliver and at ease with working under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Self-starter, functioning well within a team environment while being capable of working independently. Must demonstrate superior problem solving and communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who are ready to embark on this unique adventure in a work environment like no other should send their CV's and writing samples to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Business YearSimilar Jobs
- Digital Archivist at IBST Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Digital Marketing Interns at Paruto
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Head of West Africa Languages
- Marketing Manager at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Programs Manager at She Leads Africa
- News Intern Recruitment at Bloomberg News