Jobs at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 20 June, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting - Our client is looking for a candidate who will independently take care of important clients from Modern trade, E.G Shopping complex and Malls across the state and regions.
This FMCG Company is currently offering a great opportunity to join their successful team in Lagos and developing your future career.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing productive long term relationships with customers
- Creating long term strategies with the clients
- Act as a main contact for existing and new customers
- Reaching sales targets
- Implementing a global sales strategy
- Preparing volume forecasts and plans
- Closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team ; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
- 5-7 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverages
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
- Sales and goals oriented personality
- A Good University Degree with vast experience in sales and distribution.
go to method of application »
- Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience as brand manager (PERSONAL CARE)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Minimum of 7years on similar role and good knowledge of the industry
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- BS/MS Degree in Marketing or a related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at a Multinational FMCG Company - Adexen Recuitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited