Job Positions at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
We are looking at filling the below vacancies:
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- A graduate with B.Sc in Accounting, 3-6 years work experience and ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Purpose of Position
- This position plays a key role in the review and development of policies, implementation of internal controls in Adron Homes and Properties Limited.
Key Functions of the Position
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Adron Homes and Properties Ltd environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and Develop best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls
Key Qualifications and Skills Required
- HND/B.Sc graduate degree in related field.
- 7 years experience in accounting, finance and auditing.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistants at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at a Real Estate Company - Facilities Consulting Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit