Job Opportunities at The Place
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Safely transport equipment and employees to sites and other places in a timely and disciplined manner.
- Maintain the services and appearances of any allocated vehicle.
- Carry out complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle to be used.
- Maintain drivers’ log-book.
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- At least a First School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Knowlegde of Lagos routes
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience, especially in Lagos.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
To apply, visit The Place Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Technical Jobs at Hilton Worldwide
- Commissary Supervisor (Production Unit) at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Jobs at IEC Villa Resort
- Continental/National Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Hotel Manager at Inter-Arc Consultants
- Hotel Marketers at Residency Hotels Limited
- Director of Human Resources at Four Points by Sheraton - Marriott International
- Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting