Job Opportunities at The Place
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Safely transport equipment and employees to sites and other places in a timely and disciplined manner.
- Maintain the services and appearances of any allocated vehicle.
- Carry out complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle to be used.
- Maintain drivers’ log-book.
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- At least a First School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Knowlegde of Lagos routes
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience, especially in Lagos.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
To apply, visit The Place Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels