Job Opportunities at The Place
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Safely transport equipment and employees to sites and other places in a timely and disciplined manner.
- Maintain the services and appearances of any allocated vehicle.
- Carry out complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle to be used.
- Maintain drivers’ log-book.
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- At least a First School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Knowlegde of Lagos routes
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience, especially in Lagos.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
To apply, visit The Place Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel
- Career Opportunities at The Place
- Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng
- Career Opportunities in a Spa - Dragnet
- Business Development Vacancy at T3 Hospitality Management