Job Vacancy at NetPro International Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NetPro International Limited
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360o support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.
- Perform complex programming, software development and analysis work typically involving multi project leadership or broad responsibility in complex work environment.
- Contribute to all phases of a project, including systems analysis, program design, development and implementation.
- Work on systems and programs typically covering two or more functions, large single function or major portion of large functions, interfacing with other complex systems and programs.
- Provide innovative programming and analysis skills and leadership.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated copies of CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NetPro International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited