Job Vacancy at National Mirror Newspaper
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at National Mirror
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
National Mirror was acquired in 2008 by the billionaire lawyer and business man, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim (OFR). His first task upon acquisition of the newspaper was its complete refocus, giving it proper direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Web Personnel would be responsible for the uploading of content and im on the website.
- Maintaining website and ensuring timely uploading of materials.
- Ensure contents set for publication are planned ahead and in accordance with publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Relevant ICT certificate/ qualification
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Be creative;
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules;
- Be computer literate and possess good keyboard skills;
- Be thorough and precise in their work with a good attention to detail;
- Good understanding of Facebook, Blogger, Blogging, Twitter and other social media platforms;
- Must be able to work at night.
- Must not be more than 28 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National MirrorSimilar Jobs
- Content Writer and Website Manager at The Platform.ng
- Office Assistant at Enhance 360 Limited
- Sales Operations Analyst at Terragon Group
- Government Relations Territory Manager - F&R at Thomson Reuters
- Career Opportunities at The BBC World Service
- Media Relations Officer/Reporter at Giantability Media Network Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Marketing/Advertising Officer at Giantability Media Network Limited