Job Vacancy at National Mirror Newspaper
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at National Mirror
National Mirror was acquired in 2008 by the billionaire lawyer and business man, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim (OFR). His first task upon acquisition of the newspaper was its complete refocus, giving it proper direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Web Personnel would be responsible for the uploading of content and im on the website.
- Maintaining website and ensuring timely uploading of materials.
- Ensure contents set for publication are planned ahead and in accordance with publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Relevant ICT certificate/ qualification
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Be creative;
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules;
- Be computer literate and possess good keyboard skills;
- Be thorough and precise in their work with a good attention to detail;
- Good understanding of Facebook, Blogger, Blogging, Twitter and other social media platforms;
- Must be able to work at night.
- Must not be more than 28 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National MirrorSimilar Jobs
- Editors at Aquila Sports
- 2017 Daily Trust Newspaper Fresh Graduate Interns Recruitment
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Operations Manager
- Production Officer at TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM)
- Executive Assistant to the MD at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
- Latest Recruitment at The BBC
- Career Opportunities at The BBC