Jobs at AKMA Engineering Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at AKMA Engineering Nigeria Limited
AKMA Engineering Nigeria Limited, a private limited company has its expertise in the business of Civil Engineering, Construction of Roads, Buildings, Bridges, Earthworks and Turnkey Engineering Infrastructures. The company has since inception successfully completed numerous projects in Private and Public sectors of the economies of Nigeria. We are known for our project management knowledge and we understand the market.
- Increasing the production capacity by improving performance. Oversee production control
- Ensuring achievement of the production targets.
- Supervise Drilling and Production Operations.
- Leading the production and drilling team in the forecasting, planning and delivering of product volumes.
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods. Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel.
- Ensuring that the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
- Operating the oil and gas fields in a profitable and optimal manner.
- Develop and manage budget and operational expenses, oversee proposal development bid packages and subcontractor agreements.
- Provide cost and risk management.
- Building ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the organization.
- Taking corrective actions to rectify variances.
- Managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications to ensure compliance with standards, specs and contract terms and conditions.
- Managing field production assets to ensure optimum exploitation and administrating the resources to operate and maintain all surface facilities to ensure optimum availability of oil production around the clock in a safe and environmental friendly manner.
- Ensuring proper implementation of approved reservoir management and monitoring programs.
- Directing the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns and approving plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
- Effectively maintaining internal and external communications with a broad variety of engineering disciplines and management.
- Supervising facilities and production engineers in the field.
- HND/B.SC in Engineering and other related courses
- Professional experience (number of years)2-5years
go to method of application »
- Prepare operations programs
- Produce the technical and operational synthesis
- Ensure follow-up of operations - Draw up operating procedures
- Ensure cost follow-up
- Conduct studies to improve performance
- Conduct studies and projects for affiliates
- Prepare and conduct invitations to tender and service and equipment contracts
- Optimize activities of service providers and assess their performance
- Ensure the respect of safety rules and frames of reference
- Anticipate needs and organize supply
- Propose technological innovations
- Contribute to improving skills and know-how
- Participate in R&D projects - Evaluate Service holders
- Prepare budgets
- Participate in the training of Service holders
- Implement operating structures
- HND/B.Sc in Engineering and other related courses
- Professional experience (number of years)2- 3years
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AKMA Engineering Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs
- Job Opportunities at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Pharmaceutical Vacancy at Mikado Nigeria Limited