Tetra Pak is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group – a private group that started in Sweden. The other two companies are DeLaval and Sidel. Tetra Laval is headquartered in Switzerland.
Every day, across the world billions of litres of water, milk, juice and other liquid foods are consumed. At Tetra Pak, we have developed a range of packages to protect both the nutritional value and the taste of the products inside. Thanks to Tetra Pak technology, the packaging and distribution of liquid products to the consumer has been greatly facilitated.
Short description: Ensure availability of funds required to make necessary payments , manage credit facilities, ensure compliance to groups policy of banking relationships, support and manage customer collections
- Collection, banking and posting of cash receipts (accounts receivable) in the course of normal trade.
- Reconciliation of bank statements, cash in transit account ( accounts receivable and payables
- Preparation, distribution and analysis of aged receivables reports
- Developing of credit scores, credit limits, payment terms, related policies and procedures, and the approval of credit requests
- Calculating of interest and/or penalties on past-due/overdue invoices and calculating any associated loss provisions, reserves and bad debt write-off
- Performing management reporting, record retention and audit support
- Preparing of tax returns, including corporate returns, partnership & trust returns, corporation returns as well as state/provincial, local and other tax adjustments and returns including value-added tax (VAT), WHT
- Coordinating and managing outsourcing relationships with third-party providers
- Developing and managing the company’s approach to managing its risks associated with fluctuating interest rates and currency exposure
- Developing and monitoring short and long term cash forecasts
- Providing treasury management policy and procedure, management reporting and audit support specific to the treasury management process
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3 years experience in Finance environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
go to method of application »
Short description: To lead Customer Service and Design Handling operations at the corresponding market group.
- Implement global and cluster DSM strategies. Responsible for related activities and drive cost reduction, improve service levels.
- Implement Cluster priorities and initiatives in the Demand, Supply and Design area.
- Drive Customer Service and Design Handling performance
- Secure order management and design handling process execution
- Drive performance improvement of customer service and design KPIs
- Drive implementation of global projects and change initiatives in the market
- Secure CSR & DD organizational alignment, competence development and resource management
- Secure customer SC integration and engagement with market company functions
- Secure alignment between SC and Sales strategies and own SC elements within KA plans
- Secure CSR participation within KA teams and common agenda with selected customers
- Secure alignment between market and cluster/global Demand and Supply priorities
- Support end to end SC performance improvement on all focused SC KPIs impacted by the market group
- Drive continuous improvement and process alignment
- Local order management & design administration process driver
- Drive continuous improvement of focused KPI’s
- Drive WCM improvement activities within the CS&D area
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 3 years managerial experience in FMCG environment (Preferably Supply Chain / Logistics)
Method of Application
Use links below to apply online on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.