Job Opportunity at Cradter Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Cradter Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Company’s projects and services throughout the region, which includes the full management and development of the contract teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget (including client contact and the scheduling of all equipment etc.).
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
- Needs to be self-motivated and able to demonstrate a track record of successfully managing contract teams delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Oversight (job selection, schedule and review) of the estimating function.
- Decision-making responsibility concerning project cost, time, methods and performance
- Accountability for project planning, contract administration, execution, job cost tracking, billing, change order control system, claims and job close out
- Proven ability at detailed take-off and estimating for electrical projects
- Implement best business practices for project management procedures and documentation. Establish detail job cost system and procedures to collect required data from the field. (Time sheets, daily reports, change orders etc.)
- Coordinate with Project managers, status review of submittals.
- Be responsible for subcontract pay applications reviews and approvals.
- Conduct project kickoff meeting with project team.
- Assist with project manager with the selection of subcontractors and suppliers for project buy-out.
- Provide monthly project status detail and cost to complete figures
- Coordinate and direct workforce through project managers
- Conduct company project management meetings reviewing performance monthly and scheduling daily/weekly.
- Interfacing with contractors and in-house operations
- Supporting an injury free work environment and safety culture
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or a related field, Business Management, and Economics.
- Advanced Degree like a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) an advantage.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in bidding and managing multiple electrical and construction of commercial buildings and industrial projects
- Prior experience with design/build, preferred
- Knowledge of electrical codes and general construction methods
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand, and write contracts
- Experienced in writing detailed scope proposals
- Strong computer skills - Excel, Word, estimating software (ConEst a plus)
- Demonstrated ability working with accounting department to produce accurate operational reports.
- Excellent people, communication and negotiating skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cradter Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited