Current Job Opportunity at The Place
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Develop, implement, maintain or improve proactive quality and food safety systems, assessing and eliminating risk to the consumer and Brand
- Works with suppliers to maintain quality standards for both product components and finished products. Quality system information management: Compiles, interprets, and communicates the conformance to standards for product taste and look across all outlet.
- Identifies product and process improvement opportunities, targeting value added activities and developing and incorporating proper product and process measurement metrics
- Ensures food/packaging components and finished products meet The Place specifications
- Creates systems & infrastructure to reduce variation and increase predictable product consistency to the consumer.
- Provides strategic perspective for product and process quality
- Leads supplier teams to engage in the design and execution of improved quality processes across the system. This includes leveraging best practices, benchmarking, etc.
- Works directly with suppliers to ensure the appropriate product are supplied to execute the product quality plan.
- Facilitates change with menu innovation team and operations in product components and/or product preparation procedures (e.g. product design, ingredient technology, etc.) in order to ensure that finished products continue to meet or exceed minimum quality level within The Place standards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology and systems for tracking and maintaining quality and safety and/or enhances quality and safety applicable to product category.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3-5 years of quality systems and/or food safety experience within the QSR industry required.
- The individual should be of high integrity
- The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
To apply, visit The Place Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at InterContinental Hotels
- Customer Care Vacancy at Klub De Lag ( KDL)
- Sales Executive in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide