Jobs at Nisa Premier Hospital
Posted on: 6 November, 2012
Deadline: 20 November, 2012
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Nisa Premier Hospital
Applications are hereby invited from qualified personnel to fill the following positions in our Hospital located in Jabi District, Abuja FCT. The positions are:
1. Senior Medical Laboratory Scientist
Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) or Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology.
Master or Fellow in the discipline will be an added advantage.
Candidate must show evidence of Registration with the Medical Lab Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
Candidate must be computer literate
Minimum of 9 years post NYSC qualification with at least 4 years in a senior position of a reputable hospital.
A degree in any Biological Science discipline or relevant field
A Post Graduate Degree in Radiology will be an added advantage
High proficiency in computer skills
Good communication skills are mandatory
Candidate must be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision,
Between 3 to 5 years continuous practical work required for the right candidate.
Basic degree of MBBS from a recognized university
A Post Graduate Degree in Anaesthesia is a must
Must be able to manage complex patient independently
The right candidate must be able to handle trauma cases
3-5 years in a busy Medical Centre both at private and public levels
Method of Application
Applications must include the names, and contact numbers (telephone & E-mail), of two (2) referees, one of whom must be the current or imediate past employer, together with current salary details. Applications and Curriculum Vitae are to addressed to:
No. 15/17,Alex Ekwueme Way, Jabi
P. O. Box 7320, Wuse, Abuja.
CVs can also be submitted on-line at: email@example.com
This offer lapses after 2 weeks from the date of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nisa Premier HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital