If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PFL (Preparation for Life) Pvt Lt is a part of PFL Group International, one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies. PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years, retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling We offer the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.
- To welcome everyone who walks into the branch
- To ensure all enquiries are handles with professionalism and sound customer service
- To supervise all admin assistants and ensure the office is clean at all times and to help maintain good ambience in the office
- To handle administrative and clerical assignments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming prospective clients and attending to their needs
- Have in depth and accurate information on PFL products and services
- Registration of clients and monitoring the number of registered applicants per day/month
- To maintain a high degree of accurate and current product knowledge
- To organize the arrangement of the counselling room for school visits and to ensure that local facilities are presented to a satisfactory level.
- To provide the Branch Manager with a monthly report on all activities
- Follow-up on students from all sources
- To attend to walk–in and telephone enquirers on a daily basis
- Handling of petty cash and recording expenses on the spreadsheet
- Ensure that current brochures, posters, attendance sheets for school visits and all PFL forms are up-to-date, available and in the right place at all times.
- Attend to delegates needs during school visits
- Handling branch inventory
- Ensuring that the Front office is kept neat at all times
- Sorting out mails or parcels received
- Posting of all PFL documents to required offices
- To monitor the office assistants to ensure that the toilets and office environment are clean.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of a Degree is essential.
- A minimum of 1 year experience is required
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- High level of IT proficiency with experience of Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to email@example.com