New Job Vacancy at HT-Limited
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in SME optimisation, business development, human resources management and administration.
We strive to support small to mid-sized enterprises by finding out specific business needs required to provide the best level of service for the organization. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities. We provide business development services to SMEs. Our Principal Consultant is a trained by International Labour Organisation (ILO) Coach.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the continuous availability of the production lines with minimum downtimes
- Establish a planned preventive maintenance schedule for all plant machinery
- Carryout with his team breakdown maintenance on all the plant machineries - Mixer, Dispensers, Liquid Filling Machines, Plastic Injection Machines
- Ensure adequate procurement of machines spares and maintain an effective plant operations
- 10 Years' Experience .
- HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics