Job in a Manufacturing Company via Workforce
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our client - a major player in the manufacturing industry is urgently in need of a Finance Admin for a 6 month contract.
To assist with finance administration and ensuring accuracy and efficiency within the team. The role will also provide administrative support to the company’s Nigeria office.
- Update the purchase request Log.
- Prepare Purchase Orders, input PO information on to Purchase order Log and then file hard copies.
- Reception of supplier invoices & Stamp the invoice receive date.
- Obtain authorization of invoices from budget holders.
- Input invoice details in the invoice log.
- Scanning of purchase and customer invoices then upload.
- Input invoice details in the Purchase order log (matching against purchase order).
- Record internal invoice number on hard copy invoice and file.
- Check execution of processed payments & stamp the paid invoice.
- Update invoice log with date paid, WHT amount, and payment batch number.
- Filling of the paid invoices, Payment schedules, WHT schedules and related backup documents
- Prepare requests to add/modify users in E-banking.
- Help Line managers to prepare for new starters.
- Coordinate travel bookings & visa requests, arrange meet & greets and security services for visitors.
- Coordinate courier services.
- Ordering office stationary & office refreshment.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting, Finance Administration.
- Must have good problem solving, analytical, computing and independent thinking skills.
- Excellent working relationships and interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in finance administration, and or accounting in a reputable company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at a Multinational FMCG Company - Adexen Recuitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited