Career Opportunities at DOAM Foundation
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Daniel Ogechi Akujobi Memorial (D
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DOAM Foundation is a charitable, humanitarian, and non-governmental organization established in 2006. The Foundation is dedicated to the enhancement of the education, health and empowerment of less-privileged children and youths in our society.
The Foundation is presently seeking for skilled and highly motivated Program Officers to join its team.
- The Programme Officer will be involved in proposal and report writing, community engagement, donor/benefactor stewardship and fundraising amongst others.
- In this role, She/He will be responsible for developing and sustaining long-term relationships with current and potential donors to maximize their philanthropic participation with the Foundation and must have strong interest in working with vulnerable populations, especially children and the youth.
- Database and donor relationship management
- Fund raising
- Research avenues and maintain a knowledge base to further develop and enhance the capacity of orphaned and vulnerable children (OVCs)
- Prepare routine reports on program activities.
- Prepare grant agreements and maintain grantee files.
- Monitoring and evaluation of funded projects.
- Develop ideas, projects and provide support to the Program Manager to develop strategies and intended outcomes to actualize the Foundation’s mission and values.
- Work with the Program Manager in partnering with other NGOs/CBOs and Institutions for building community driven strategies of improving the livelihood of orphaned and vulnerable children, including less privileged youths.
- Engage communities in defining their needs and building community driven strategies to address these needs.
- Any other duties as defined by the Program Manager.
- A first degree in any social science discipline from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience on programme development and management in the non-profit or development sector.
- Pleasant and amiable personality
- Good resource planning, organization and utilization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented, with excellent report writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Intellectual agility and the ability to analyze think critically and understand issues and trends in the non- profit sector.
- Unquestionable ethics and personal integrity.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please forward:
- A curriculum vitae, including names and contact details of three referees to email@example.com
Please Note: Job location is in lagos and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Daniel Ogechi Akujobi Memorial (DOAM) FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at The Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Consultants at Christian Aid (CA)
- Country Director at ZOA Nigeria
- Programme Manager (Shelter) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Job Openings at Save the Children Nigeria
- Anesthetist Nurse at Medecins Sans Frontieres - Spain
- Communications Roles at the Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD)
- Latest Jobs at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)