Project Engineers at RusselSmith
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at RusselSmith Group
At RusselSmith, we believe that without having the right people, excellent processes and investments in technology mean nothing. Bright, passionate, energetic people have therefore been the reason for our continued growth over the years.
We are continually on the lookout for go-getters to join our ever-growing team of multi-talented people. If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference in the world through your work, if you want an enabling and challenging environment in which to learn and grow, then RusselSmith is the right place for you.
RusselSmith is currently recruiting Project Engineers.
- A Degree in Metallurgical & Material/Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Certified ASNT L2 PT, DT, VT , UT; CSWIP Inspector.
- Personnel should have a minimum of 5years experience in related field.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RusselSmith GroupSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited