Project Engineers at RusselSmith
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
At RusselSmith, we believe that without having the right people, excellent processes and investments in technology mean nothing. Bright, passionate, energetic people have therefore been the reason for our continued growth over the years.
We are continually on the lookout for go-getters to join our ever-growing team of multi-talented people. If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference in the world through your work, if you want an enabling and challenging environment in which to learn and grow, then RusselSmith is the right place for you.
RusselSmith is currently recruiting Project Engineers.
- A Degree in Metallurgical & Material/Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Certified ASNT L2 PT, DT, VT , UT; CSWIP Inspector.
- Personnel should have a minimum of 5years experience in related field.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Funtay Global Resources Limited