Project Engineers at RusselSmith
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at RusselSmith Group
At RusselSmith, we believe that without having the right people, excellent processes and investments in technology mean nothing. Bright, passionate, energetic people have therefore been the reason for our continued growth over the years.
We are continually on the lookout for go-getters to join our ever-growing team of multi-talented people. If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference in the world through your work, if you want an enabling and challenging environment in which to learn and grow, then RusselSmith is the right place for you.
RusselSmith is currently recruiting Project Engineers.
- A Degree in Metallurgical & Material/Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Certified ASNT L2 PT, DT, VT , UT; CSWIP Inspector.
- Personnel should have a minimum of 5years experience in related field.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RusselSmith GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Graduate ROV Tooling & Intervention Technician at FMC Technologies
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Assistant Business Support Executives at Dovewell Group
- Fresh Recruitment at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)