Career Opportunity at StreSert
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client, a leading Group of companies at Victoria Island, Lagos requires the services of an ardent Speech Writer preferably female, who is also expected to double as an Executive Assistant.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Writing, editing and proofreading speeches and statements for the Managing Director
- Gathering and analyzing facts, statements and all communications to and from the MD
- Preparing and /or reviewing official statements for the Office of the MD
- Provide high-level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the MD
- Must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills
- To take charge of preparing non-vetted public speeches for the CEO at seminars, symposia, etc.
- Ideally, choice candidate should have some form of international exposure (worked in multinational organization)
- Travelling with MD for local and international meetings
- Privy to confidential information and as such, should be highly diplomatic and discretionary
- Must have international exposure and orientation
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential)
- Expert level in the use of computer applications
- At least a Master’s degree or equivalent in English Language, Communication, Journalism, Linguistics, International Relations or other related fields
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong record of writing and communication experience in English.
- Candidates must have worked on a number of literature, speeches, etc.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with required years of experience should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SWEA1’ as subject of mail before 24th June, 2016. Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Lorache Group
- Current Job Placements at 25th and Staffing (12 Positions)
- Marketing Managers at Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd
- Senior Legal Associate at AFM Recruit
- Sales Executives (Inverter) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- VP, Digital Marketing & CVM at Workforce Group
- Retail Facility Engineer at Workforce Group