Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions.
This position is a 3 – 4 month gig for an application developer looking to utilize his/her experience on working on a very interesting and value adding project. Responsibilities will include writing and debugging both unit and integration tests for the application.
Lastly, you will take ownership of the process of identifying dependencies and performing code reviews, helping us to maintain our standard of excellence throughout the process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer using C#.NET
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Visual Studio .NET (C#)
- Web Services
- Database (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Enterprise applications
- Web API, WCF, MVC, and ASP.net
- Proficiency in the following technologies is desired but not mandatory: Design patterns, Entity Framework, LINQ
We value a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job – even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing.
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
Method of Application
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your application to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.