New Career Opportunity at VSO Internationanl
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: 26 June, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- Support Programme Manager to ensure project outcomes are delivered to quality required by the programme and to schedule, within set budgets and scope.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- A bachelor’s degree in development studies or related field;
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in a similar role, supporting projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to speak fluent Hausa and experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.
Method of Application
To apply, visit VSO Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- COOPI-Cooperazione-Internazionale Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Latest Recruitment at Action Against Hunger
- Job Opportunities at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- International NGO Massive Recruitment - Data Collectors (Maroua, Cameroon) - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Graduate GBV Case Workers at Plan International (8 Positions)
- Biotech Engineer - Global Fund MDRTB Program at the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN)
- Programme Assistant (Nutrition) at the United Nations World Food Programme