New Career Opportunity at VSO Internationanl
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: 26 June, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at VSO
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- Support Programme Manager to ensure project outcomes are delivered to quality required by the programme and to schedule, within set budgets and scope.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- A bachelor’s degree in development studies or related field;
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in a similar role, supporting projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to speak fluent Hausa and experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.
Method of Application
To apply, visit VSO Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VSOSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Renovation and Construction of Camp Facilities, Custom House at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Medical Doctor at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale