New Career Opportunity at VSO Internationanl
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: 26 June, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at VSO
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- Support Programme Manager to ensure project outcomes are delivered to quality required by the programme and to schedule, within set budgets and scope.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- A bachelor’s degree in development studies or related field;
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in a similar role, supporting projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to speak fluent Hausa and experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.
Method of Application
To apply, visit VSO Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VSOSimilar Jobs
- Country Director at Chemonics International Inc
- Senior Advisor at Marie Stopes International
- Fresh Vacancies at Solidarites International
- Project Driver at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Deputy Team Leader, Anti-Corruption at Palladium Group
- Job Opportunities at The United Nations World Food Programme
- Field Enumerator (Baseline Survey) at Mercy Corps Nigeria