Driver Wanted at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate or its equivalent.
- 2 - 6 years experience in similar position.
- Employee must possess a valid driver's license issued by the Federal Service Road Commission and Lagos State
- Must be 24 years of age or older, with a clean driving record,
- Must take and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
- Exhibit experience in the operation of vehicles; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment.
- Show knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be conversant with Lagos roads and must reside in Ikorodu
Method of Application
To apply, visit NewGate Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Rescue Technologies Limited
- HR Manager/Head of Corporate Services at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Medical Sales Representatives at Activlife Infusion Clinic
- Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners Nigeria Limited
- Medical Vacancies at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Compensation and Benefits/Human Resources Manager at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
- Kitchen Staff at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Rescue Technologies