AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to empower people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
• Lead in the development/adoption and implementation of Information Security policies, procedures and standards across the entire platform stack(physical, operating system, network, application and database)
• Ensure compliance with PCI-DSS and other security standards, through adequate training programs and periodic security audits.
• Set and continually review the standards for access controls, audit trails, event reporting, encryption and integrity controls.
• Ensure compliance with security incident response and process protocols including incident reporting and sanctions.
• Set-up and management of Virtual private Networks.
• Maintenance of Firewalls according to company policies both on local and cloud infrastructure.
• Perform routine testing of security procedures, mechanisms and measures.
• Oversee and/or assist in performing on-going security monitoring of organization information systems.
• Evaluate and recommend new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy.
• Protect the company’s information and information processing assets from threats, both internal and external.
• Manage vulnerabilities within the information processing infrastructure.
• Minimum of BSc/HND in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
• Strong Understanding of PCI-DSS, CEH, is an added advantage.
• You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
To apply, visit AppZone Career Page