Job in a Wholly Indigenous Company
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: 28 June, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a wholly indigenous company incorporated in Nigeria in February 2001 with operational offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri and Abuja. The company is an integrated Logistics Solutions Provider in Oil and Gas Industry and Manufacturing Sect of the economy. The company is a fully licensed Customs Agent with permits to operate in all seaports and airports in Nigeria. In order to drive our objectives, we recognize the need to recruit a result oriented individual to fill the position of:
- Applicants must be result oriented and ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Applicants must have cognate experience in the Haulage and Logistics industry
- Responsible for overall target achievement
- Develop new corporate markets, clients and products
- You must be able to establish and manage a marketing/sales team
- Set, agree and achieve budgets with Business Unit managers
- Applicant is expected to have the contacts of large customers and could call larger clients
- Negotiate Sales, Costing & Pricing
- Develop and implement Marketing Strategy
- Conduct Market research from time to time
- Coordination with Marketing & advertising agencies
- Efficiently manage existing clients; aggressively source for and open up new business opportunities.
- Identify new businesses and secure clients for the company
- Follow up and update clients on progress of all ongoing jobs with the company Get feedbacks and reports from clients on how to serve them better Effectively follow up on collection of outstanding debts from customers, Maintain updated database of customers/ clients and sales records.
- Hold weekly marketing/ sales meetings with colleagues.
- Present weekly marketing reports to your supervisor and copy the CEO
- Other tasks as maybe assigned by Management from time to time, The Head of Marketing will be reporting directly to the AGM with a dotted reporting line to the CEO
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Sales management or related fields (Membership of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria NIMN or related professional body is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 7 years sales/Marketing experience in a similar industry
- Excellent knowledge of micro soft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint (customized) and email (Outlook) skills
- Good project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can he applied to marketing.
- Excellent report writing skills ability to rework technical text for a broader audience
- Team player - works to ensure team goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Good communications skills - fully bilingual (written and spoken) in English and other languages
- Energetic and goal driven
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-driven and interdependent
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Marketing Associates at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Customer Relationship Officer at County Cargo
- Auto A/C Technicians at a Logistics and Transportation Company
- Country Manager – Transport and Logistics at a Logistics and Transportation Company
- Business Development Analyst at Imperial Courier Express
- Managing Director – Haulage Division at Chisco Group
- Accounting Clerk at PrimePort Logistics Limited
- HR Generalist at Connect Rail Services Limited