Jobs in a Reputable Media Firm
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: 25 June, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
A Media firm located in Lagos State, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Creating and managing digital-related projects
- Setting up social media account and maintaining daily activities
- Influencing customer behaviour across new media channels, analysing client initiated conversations & advising appropriate marketing, sales & contact center teams as needed.
- Developing content for posting on all designed social media outlets
- Monitoring online competitor presence, perceptions, researching new blogs and channel for relevance/trend identification, reporting “chatter” and other relevant online data and maintaining posting schedule.
- Organizing digital resources for media campaigns and presenting their progress and initiatives to executives in other departments.
- Generate digital media that increases brand loyalty and collaborate with other professionals
- Maintaining web-related media and update existing resources as needed.
- Creating online ads, seasonal content, newsletters, and calendars.
- Producing media files that help advertise the company and increase sales.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Marketing Communications.
- Plus 2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Graphic Design and Adobe Photoshop, video editing and social media marketing.
Salary is negotiable.
go to method of application »
- Driving with valid driver's license.
- Applicants living around Ogba, Ojodu, Oshodi will be highly considered.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Manager at a Leading Multi Media Firm
- Job Opportunity at Maxima Productions Company
- Digital Marketing Manager at Human Edge Limited
- General Manager Vacancy at Robert Walters
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM