The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) invites applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position listed below:
- The candidate will report directly to the Chief Admin Officer, Operations.
- Responsible for the supervision of in-house technical and outsourced Staff.
- Monitor operations and maintenance of standby generators and keep daily records of activities relating to usage.
- Supervise operations and maintenance of HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems while in use and also keep records of daily usage.
- Supervise the maintenance of the plumbing and water treatment operations to ensure none interruption of water flow throughout the Centre.
- Supervise the technicians who carry out daily routine checks/maintenance of all electrical distribution systems at the Centre.
- Oversee the daily routine inspection and maintenance of all telecommunication systems.
- Selection and responsible for the management of third party contractors.
- Responsible for preparation of departmental budget, management and control.
- Preparation of weekly maintenance activities report for managements decision.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of plan preventive maintenance for equipment and machines.
- Responsible for the preparation of energy bills for tenants.
- Responsible for receipt of diesel and to ensure the right density is received,
- Responsible to ensure that all maintenance operations are in accordance with the organisations procedural manual.
- Design and implement process and procedures that will ensure the achievement of organisations overall goal.
- Responsible for the management of the landscape.
Qualification and Experience
- Must possess minimum of B.Eng. or HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification and practical experience in facilities /equipment maintenance is required.
- Must have experience in HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning).
- Must have detailed knowledge of routine maintenance and operations of industrial generators.
- Must have basic experience in operations and maintenance of water treatment plant.
- Must be versatile in record keeping.
- Must have experience in power and electrical distribution systems.
- Must have advanced computer skills with adequate and demonstrable knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Must be good at organizing and managing priorities.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
- Ability to rapidly evaluate issues and proffer solutions will be an advantage.
- Must be ready to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours.
Method of Application
Applicants for this position should send their application, passport photograph and Curriculum Vitae (CV), with a daytime contact GSM number to:
Chief Admin Officer, Operations
Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON Centre), Mobil Block,
8/9 Marina Onikan,
Or Send to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.