Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Reporting Line: Governing Council
Supervises: Administrative Officer
Job Categorization Level: Manager Level
- To ensure proper management of the Association and Governing Council’s documentation.
- To provide administrative support to the Governing Council to ensure fulfilment of its mandate
- To ensure that the Association is well represented among other similar Association s locally and internationally
- To coordinate Council and Committee(s) meetings
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing and keeping Association records, books, and ensuring that proper proceedings of the Governing Council are maintained
- Arrange, attend and take minutes of Governing Council and Committee Meetings
- Support the Governing Council, in evaluating membership recruitment and engagement strategy
- Liaise with banks’ senior officials and directors on behalf of the Association
- Liaise with similar organizations both locally and internationally
- Assist in the development of the strategy and policies for the Association
- Generate income for the Association
- Manage the Board director level programme(s) for the Association
- Manage and maintain budgets
- Assist Council members with the preparation of technical/research papers for presentation to diverse audiences
- Conduct research and compile data to support the work of the Council
- Prepare proposals for consideration by the Council
- Set-up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for the Association
- Implement the corporate strategy of the Association
- Manage the Association’s relation with Senior Officials of the Banks.
- Responsible for the management and administration of Human Resources functions in the Secretariat
- Supervise support staff – staff development, coaching, etc
- Assist in Media publicity and management regarding the Association’s activities, press releases and other events. Organizes President’s media interviews and coordinate the media coverage and reporting of Association special events, including forum, seminars and business luncheons. Also circulate press releases and other important information to media houses, both print and electronic for reporting purposes
- Organize the Association’s events and other activities.
- Coordinate courtesy visits by Association
- Create and maintain a databank of Association key stakeholders
- Participate actively in the internal publication of the Association ’s magazine named ‘The Nigerian Bank Director', as Head of the Editorial Team
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Liaise with company auditors, tax consultant, company secretary & other third parties, for filing annual returns with CAC, pension administration, tax matters, etc
- Plan and coordinate the Association ’s Annual General Meeting
- Manage the insurance policies of the Association
- Other duties as assigned by the Governing Council
Key Performance Indicators
- Time taken in sending meeting notices and papers
- Quality of work submitted to Governing Council
- Amount of rework required on work submitted
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- First degree in Law or business related fields
- Masters’ degree is an advantage
- Experience in developing and managing high network relationships
- Self-starter with a keen focus on meticulous follow through
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Advisory Capacity
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Analytical and evaluative skills.
- Resource Optimization.
- Organization Ability.
- Building and team coordination.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Bullhornreach
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.