Software Developer at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Department: Information Technology
Job Grade: Senior
Reports to: System Manager
Employment status: Permanent
- The position requires a professional standard of knowledge to develop and implement a working web/mobile development strategy.
- Analysing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of database design both RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-SQL Server 2008/2012 and MySQL databases.
- Thorough knowledge of Sequel language.
- Thorough knowledge of web development standards, tools and innovations.
- Thorough and proven knowledge of Data Warehouse design and implementation, business intelligence tools and visual analytics application development.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV C/SIDE Language for report development and integration purpose.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Able to handle confidential company information with complete discretion.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Minimum University degree in Computer Science or other ICT related discipline.
- Microsoft Certifications such as MCT, MCPD etc.
- Minimum of seven years of solution development at enterprise level.
- Substantial and proven experience in end-to-end software development cutting across many platforms and technologies.
- Substantial and proven experience in an ERP system and process design, testing and implementations.
- Proven complete software development life cycle experience in a team lead capacity, preferably in the private sector.
- Experience in project management.
Method of Application
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Manager, SME Sales at Ntel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at erpSOFTapp