Job Vacancy at Box & Cedar
Posted on: 13 June, 2016
Deadline: 16 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Arowolo group’s operating environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the company policies.
- Ensure compliance with existing financial policies and procedures, identifying & proposing modifications as needed.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow-up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with the company's standards of excellence.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls
- First degree in related field or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management
- ACCA or ACA Certification is a requirement
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing and unstructured environment.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Box & Cedar Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at PG Consulting limited
- Job Opportunities at HT-Limited
- Eden Solutions & Resources Limited Latest Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at HYT Consulting
- Current Job Placements at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at a Marine Services Firm - Pivotage Consulting
- Job Opportunities at The SESEWA Brand
- Business Development Officer at DataPro Limited