At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
This job entails provision of legal advisory services and ensuring organization compliance at all time.
An individual working in this capacity must be able to multi-task, be very abreast of new laws and regulations passed.
- Ensure and Maintain the Organization’s compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Liaising with Pension Fund Administrators and Health Management Organizations.
- Provision of legal advisory services to the company.
- Ensure compliance with SLA requirements.
- Liaison with external Lawyers.
- Drafting and reviewing of business contracts
- Management of all company’s contracts and legal documents
- Liaison with regulatory bodies.
- Liaison with external counsels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL, B)
- Must have attended the Nigerian Law school and qualified as a Barrister at Law in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (B. L)
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people (Strong interpersonal Skills)
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Legal drafting skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- At least Four (4) years’ experience performing in the same job function.
go to method of application »
This role involves developing methods to manage talent pools, assess skills, and comply with organizational goals and objectives, working closely with heads of units, HR Outsourcing subsidiary of the MacTay Group alongside executive management to deliver key talent management deliverables alongside provision of strategic reports to management for decision making purposes.
The ideal candidate will be involved in talent sourcing, selection, acquisition and on-boarding programs. Also will be playing a role that is strategic, tactical and organizationally influential. In addition to full-cycle recruitment responsibilities, the candidate will participate in and lead select initiatives of a change management nature to introduce and/or enhance our recruitment capabilities and programs to include the use of technology.
- Create methodologies to develop talent pools, assess skills, and comply with goals and regulations.
- Coordinate with leaders and managers (otherwise management) to identify necessary skills and develop hiring plans.
- Partner with vendors and staffing firms, and identify strategies for partnering with them for recruitment projects
- Recruit potential hires and research hiring methods and trends.
- Foster communication and feedback about performance, selection processes, and staffing metrics
- Developing and sending management weekly/monthly recruitment reports on
- Developing and maintaining a pool of candidates for different levels of recruitment
- Working with management to define the company’s image and exploiting its key differentiators, reputation, and products and services as to attract quality candidates. Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Defining sourcing strategies as to know where the candidates will come from to fill specific roles
- Defining and communicating the organisational recruitment process(es) to all stakeholders (internal & external)
- Tracking and using key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions[RE1] and the quality of hires.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers. May develop specialized or competitive strategies and research in regards to specific talent development or retention initiatives.
- An undergraduate / postgraduate degree in Human Resources Management or related course.
- 4+ years of experience in interviewing and qualifying candidates at all job levels
- Completed CIPM, CIPD, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP professional certifications (desired but not essential)
- Possessing a deep understanding of the labour markets
- Proven track record of leading recruitment projects
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Labour law
- Understanding of traditional HR practices
- Strong negotiation skills (for salary negotiation purposes)
- Experience in talent acquisition and recruiting, agency experience (desired but not essential)
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills; good judgment and the ability to “read” people.
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.