Vacancy at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2016
Deadline: 16 June, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Merit Telecoms
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited, is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunication industry.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Guide, train and motivate sales and marketing team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows to promote company’s products and services.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop road map and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Develop advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and trade shows to support Sales strategy.
To be an effective sales and marketing executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and training obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
Education and Qualification
- Degree level qualification in Business Administration, Marketing or any related courses.
- Certification in CIMN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years in marketing and sales development
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Merit TelecomsSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)